The Founder President of " Honour Gospel Ministries Trust" Pastor M. Anburaj is the Managing Trustee of the Organization.



Monday, July 19, 2010

CHILDREN LOVE OF HOME

Orphan home-in 2003





“Because I delivered the poor who cried, and the fatherless who had none to help him. The blessing of him who was about to perish came upon me,” Job 29:12, 13.

My Dear Friend in Christ!

I greet you in the most highly exalted name of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ. I am Pastor M.Anburaj; I am doing Lord Ministry in India last 12 years. Our Lord has privilege to share the activities of our ministry with you through this way, please read and pray for our ministry and for your kind co-operation for the extension of the kingdom of God in India. May the Lord bless you more.

ORPHANAGE HOME MINISTRY:

By the grace of God! Through Our Honour Gospel ministries organizing a small orphanage children home, when I was dong Lord’s ministry in the rural villages in 1999. I saw many orphan children & street children in very poor situation, some of children did not go to any school. So, our Lord gave me a big vision in 2000 about this kind of children. Later on, by faith only I have started the orphanage home ministry in my church shed. I lost my parents during the age of 3 years. So, I know the pain very well without having parents.By God grace first I gathered 10 children in year of 2000. and then yearly increasing two and three children. Now 25 children studying in our orphanage home. All the children staying with us in our small house but they are studies and sleeping in our church in side. Our children home is name is

"LOVE OF CHILDREN’S HOME"

We are taking care of orphans and freely providing them free food, shelter, education & medical and also require basic necessities in their life. I am running this home by the grace of God and my poor offerings. Some people in my local area promised to help us, but they failed due to the lack of proper income. So we are facing critical situation in every month not feeding their food properly,

Now, it is not possible to keep the children’s home.If I close the children’s home. The children will become helpless and destitute. Anyway I was forced to maintain the children home without a break. Every year many orphans children coming asking for admission, but we could not help these children, because we have no proper building and proper support them. So we are planning and praying with burden to purchase small piece of land and build the orphanage home. We need financial aid to this orphanage ministry. We are expecting a miracle from the Lord to meet our needs in this regard. So! please pray in your personal prayer about this orphan children.

Donations can be sent to the following ways. You can help us by sending your gifts / donations in favor of DD/ Cheque Name of Pastor M. AnburajorHonour Gospel Ministries”

Send my postal address:

PASTOR M.ANBURAJ,
HONOUR GOSPEL MINISTRIES.
NO 4, MADHAVI STREET,M.G.R NAGAR,
MELNALLATHUR,THRUVALLURE- DIST,
PIN- 602002, T. NADU, INDIA.

My emails: honourprayer.org@live.com
anburaj2010@rediffmail.com,

May the Lord bless you, I am waiting your good reply and your prayers.

Yours Loving brother in Christ
Pastor M. Anburaj & Mrs. Sumathi Anburaj




























No comments:

Post a Comment